Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Facewash {Product Recommendation}


Product Recommended: Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Facewash

A few words about the product
I had stopped using the product after I had reviewed it long back in July and I am not consistent with my face washes. As you all might be aware that I am heavily tanned right now and I switched back to this product because I wanted to finish the remaining half-finished products and I noticed that this face wash has given my face an immediate glow which remains almost throughout the day. None other face washes have given me that glow. And, even in winters, it doesn't dry out my face. So, yes, this is a great product which has stood test of time and also stands on its claims of radiance and probably has improved my skin tone too (helped remove tanning a bit).
  • Stands on its claims better than other brands like Garnier and Ponds
  • Pretty affordable and last for a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment