Friday, September 14, 2012

Tarun Chawla's Charges {Bridal Files}

So, one of my friend's sister is getting married in November and she had enquired for the famous photographer, Tarun Chawla. I guess he hails from Delhi. So, I thought I would share the charges so that you may decide if it really helps you.

The guy charges 1.25 lakhs. This includes two photo albums and one video recording. My friend's sister is getting married in November in Lucknow and he didn't ask for extra flying charges. So, apparently that cost was included in the above-mentioned prices. The guy is a genius and takes the most amazing snaps. He has a policy to create a nice storyboard out of your wedding so he will come over 5-6 days before the D-day and get acquainted with all the family members. 

This seemed to me like a deal. He even offered flying to Hyderabad, in fact. Photographs are so special and remain all your life. So, I guess it makes more sense to spend on it rather than jewellery or clothes. Well, that's me!!! 

Hope this helps you all soon-to-be brides and congratulations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment