Monday, August 20, 2012

Use SLS-free shampoo for hair growth {Tip of the Day}

This is a tip from a lady I came across recently. She told me about her hair story - how she had excessive hair fall and she consulted two doctors one after another and had been on various medicines and nothing worked out for her. And, finally, she simply changed her shampoo to Meera hair powder and her hair is now a lot healthier than it was. She also said that since she has switched, her hair has grown out a lot on its own. So, is it that may be the SLS shampoos are actually impeding the hair growth? Sounds too paranoid!!

Anyways, I have ordered the Soul Tree shampoo. I am yet to receive it. I did place quite a large order this time and shall be sharing it when I receive the products!! And, I am desperately waiting for the products to be delivered. The Kamini shampoo is good but I don't really appreciate the fact of not knowing the actual ingredients. And, also, that shampoo dries out my hair  and scalp sometimes. So, I would like to switch to a more comfortable brand. I am just hoping that this would be the shampoo for me :)

Image Courtesy:copperlotuscosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment