Monday, August 20, 2012

My favorite look of Madhuri

she looks gorgeous
Jhalak Dikhla Jaa is more interesting this time for me coz of many participants like Bharti who does give really funny one-liners (sometimes does get irritating) or Rithvik who I absolutely like!! But, the best part of the show is Madhuri Dixit who looks absolutely gorgeous in almost every episode.

can't help compare!!
the couple in HAHK
and now!! how drastically has Salman changed.
This week she had come in white and blue and she was looking absolutely ethereal. I do think cream would have looked even better instead of white but I am not complaining!! How does she really manage to look so gorgeous with the most gorgeous smile and an extremely graceful body???

Photo Credit: sawfnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment