Sunday, July 8, 2012

Have you attended any concerts?

I have attended 4 live concerts in all or I guess 5. One was Euphoria and another was Vishal-Shekhar live, both as part of college fests. And, one was Shaan and another was Shreya Goshal to which we got free passes and the best one for which we had to pay (but was too awesome to miss) was Bryan Adams!!!

Out of all, Shaan is still my fav!! He is so cute and I absolutely love his songs and technically, it was my first couple concert and I have very sweet memories of it. I have enjoyed all of them, danced like crazy, shouted till the voice was hoarse. The best part was that he didn't make us wait even a minute!! In fact, we were late and he was already on stage sharp at 7 and he sang non-stop till 9:30 or something!! It was freaking awesome. 

Btw, Bryan Adams was way too different than the desi concerts!! The crowd was uber cool and well-mannered. But, he made us wait for more than an hour which had become really irritating. This was sometime in Feb or March last year when he was on India tour. To confess, I only knew "Summer of 69" :D Ok, I am not a music buff or anything. So, that's my excuse!!

So, have you attended any concerts? If not, what's your excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment