Saturday, June 30, 2012

Do you like to drink milk? {Your Opinion}

This post is specially targeted for females of all ages. I have always loved milk since I was a kid and used to gulp it down within 10 seconds but I like cold milk and detest hot milk. In fact, I am a little uncomfortable with hot foods!!! Yes, garam (warm / hot) roti is good but garam vegetable is a no no for me. I know that some people just can't take cold or warm food. I prefer warm, of course, not cold!! 

Anyway, coming back to the topic, my milk love stayed till I went to hostel at 17 where it definitely got a little hit but still I persevered with Complan. Yes, I am a Complan girl :D Then, I moved to Hyderabad and here, I had my first taste os real cow milk and that's it!! There was my milk love all obscured into a puff of smoke. Why? Because, the real milk is so damn tasty and you can't bear to drink tetrapacks or packet milk after that. In fact, I hate tetrapacks even more. 

And, now, I really really stay away from milk. So, what's the problem?? Well, as you know women have less tendency to absorb calcium and they need to have good nutrition for good health to carry them through pregnancy and all hormonal changes to the menopause when women literally need calcium supplements. It is a proved fact that people who have taken good calcium intake during their childhood fare better but then, it is also advised not to stop drinking milk altogether!!! 

So, I am stuck in a dilemma and though of sharing this with you :) Hope, I didn't bore you to death with all this rant which is completely unplanned and written in one breath!!!

Image Courtesy:coffeewithharrison.com

No comments:

Post a Comment