Sunday, May 27, 2012

Are you a difficult customer? {Your Opinion}


This thought came into my mind when I went for my leg waxing last month. I am a very difficult customer. During my waxing session, I do complain a lot about the heat of the wax or cry out when it hurts :( My skin is extremely sensitive to heat and that too at different points, my skin's tolerance to heat is different so I always shout variably at different times :D Its hilarious when narrated as an incident but not as humorous in real life!!

Again, when I go to buy clothes, I am damn choosy and I hardly end up liking anything. My mom gets irritated with me!!! Similarly, I am very choosy when it comes to skin and hair products. I don't use any product which catches my fancy (most of the times). I do try to find out as much as possible about the product beforehand. Most of my purchases are instincts instead of impulses. 
So, what kind of customer are you?

Image Courtesy:cavsi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment