Friday, March 23, 2012

Vedic Line Apple Green Toner {Product Review}

Price: Rs 190 for 200ml

Ingredients
Pros
- gets absorbed very very quickly
- if used after a face wash with a cotton pad, it removes the residual dirt entirely
- lovely packaging

My Experience
I love the brilliant blue color of the toner. It comes in a spray bottle and thankfully, the quality of the spray pump is really good. The toner gets absorbed very quickly and it improves hydration to a limit. It does feel a little sticky when applied but that gets solved as soon as it gets absorbed. 

I used the toner after washing my face and I could still see the dirt when I wiped it off with the toner. So, it is extremely effective in that. And, it has no alcohol too so that's a plus. I does smell a little strong for me but the smell doesn't linger around so that's fine. Overall, its a good toner.

Have you tried anything from this brand?
PS: Product sent by the brand.

Other reviews from Vedic Line:

No comments:

Post a Comment