Friday, March 30, 2012

Do you ever get conscious? {Your Opinion}

[Source:totalbeauty.com]
Today I had applied Neutrogena sunscreen instead of the regular MVO Moisturising face screen or Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint, both of which have zinc oxide and are physical sunscreens which I personally prefer. But, both of them are tinted and go on the skin like a foundation. Whenever I apply any tinted moisturiser, I always feel conscious of it. I don't know why but it happens with me even when I use a tinted lip balm. So, basically, you can say color makes me conscious which I didn't feel when I applied the Neutrogena sunscreen today. 

Do you feel conscious if you make a slight change in your everyday look, it might be a different hair style or a tinted moisturiser. I have tried out side braids this past week and loved them. On the first day, I did feel weird but then, I got used to it and carried it off. I do want to do simple hair style tutorials. But, what can I say, call me camera shy :D But, I am working on it and hopefully, something should materialise.
Do you get conscious of any change? 

No comments:

Post a Comment