Saturday, December 17, 2011

Garnier Light Fairness Face wash {Product Review}

Price: Rs 70 (I guess!!!)

Ingredients

My Experience
Ok, so my first experience with the face wash wasn't very good coz it always used to dry my face. As far as I remember, this is my second purchase of the product and I wasn't very keen on using it either. Anyways, so when I first used it, the result was same - it used to dry my face horribly. My skin used to feel stretched and tight. So, obviously, I stopped using it. But, then, I had to take this one along with me on one of my short tour. And, since I went to Bangalore at that time, the results were completely different.My face wasn't dry at all. Instead, it looked soft and visibly brightened and I needed to follow with the moisturizer but it wasn't that necessary either. And, then, again I went back to colder climate and the result was a bit of dryness. So, the conclusion is that this face wash works only in tropical and coastal climates. So, if you have dry, mature skin or live in colder climate then this is not a product for you. Otherwise, it might be a good buy.

But, let me warn you about the fairness claims that its not so great!!! Just a little brightening. If you want a fairness face wash, Lakme Perfect Radiance gives better results. And, this doesn't remove tanning, either!!!

PS: Ok, so why is the packaging torn from the middle. Check out in the last pic, you will find how much of the product is wasted!!! And, since I like to get the maximum out of my money, I always make sure to cut the packaging from the middle (if possible) and use up the remaining product. Imagine every product of yours gets wasted in almost similar amounts so whether it is a face wash or a face pack or a scrub or even moisturizer, try to cut the packaging and use the product which you can't squeeze out!!! And, this left over product served me around 5-6 face washes :O

Also read reviews from the same brand:
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-ageing Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment