Thursday, December 8, 2011

Clean&Clear Skin-Balancing Moisturizer {Product Review}

This review is written by Isheeta.
Price: Rs 50 for 50ml

My Experience
the texture is very light and a very little product is needed for one time
It has been long since I had been literally wanting to use the Clean&Clear Skin Balancing Oil-Free moisturizer. My past experiences with this range hasn't been great but this one definitely caught my eye as hydration for my skin was one of my major concerns and I believe one of the root causes for most of my facial issues. So after the last dollop of my Lotus creme got done with, I went ahead and bought the smaller version of this moisturizer [small but ample for a long time]. Cleansed and scrubbed as I normally do and then got to massaging in with this moisturizer - Cautiously at first but with ease progressively. And Behold! True to its word, Oil-Free 'twas! No greasy feel, soaked to the pores, soft to touch skin. That was the first day. Come evening, I tried it on again. And the next day. My skin felt deliciously hydrated, smoother, softer, nourished, and no, the face does not get oily as the hours tick. A week later I noticed a healthier skin and felt no dry patches that were before using this product. It also does not have any fragrance that sometimes irritates the nose.

My Recommendation
A must go-for!! It's an absolute must-have. Also makes up for a rich eye cream in emergency or for first-time users.

No comments:

Post a Comment