Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bad Diet and My Health {Health}

[Source: Google Images]
Ok, so I have to confess that I am not at the ideal blogger. I do not act on what I preach and since the past one year almost, my diet has been so bad that I can see the affects now so I thought I would share my experiences with you so that you would never make the mistakes I made or at least you will give it a second thought!!! 

My Lifestyle
First lets have a look at past one year of my life. What have I been eating for the past one year. Frankly, nothing!!! Yup, I have gone empty stomach countless times, literally lived on samosas and cups of tea and some pizzas. That has been my major chunk of the diet. 

And, I am stressed out and my sleep is either fragmented or disturbed.I have spent many sleepless nights and ignored my health entirely.

Results
  • My weight is down by 6-7 kgs and is yo-yoing between 56 and 59 right now. Yes, I am looking really thin but dangerously frail. Trust me this is no way to reduce weight. Its not at all healthy.
  • I am weak, pale and constantly have fainting spells. You really don't want that. 
  • I have become forgetful and heavily so!!! My brain doesn't work as it used to and I have to really struggle with things sometimes. 
  • I do get twinges of pains at any point in my body and I have definitely suffered from muscles aches sometimes. 
  • Since I have been heavily stressed too, so my skin has lost its natural glow and hair is definitely showing a little degradation. 
  • The worst I have suffered is on the front of my "Immunity". It gone bad to worse and I have enjoyed the best immunity all my life!!! I have suffered from cold about 3-4 times in the past year and bad cold that too and one in July was so bad that I was suffering from dry cough and cold for a month.
And, these results are really very minimal as compared to my negligence towards my health. So,I would request everyone to take care of your diet and not to neglect your Health. It can be very dangerous also and definitely not comfortable to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment