Thursday, January 21, 2016

Teeni Meeni Haul

Hello Ladies,
I am again here with my second mini haul.
I posted my first one in January and in February my haul was all about shirts, tights and scarfs so I skipped post on that. Now I mostly opt for online shopping so I placed my first order on 1st March. Let see what I got.


From The Beauty Broadway (Online shopping Facebook Page)
 Clinique Rinse-off foaming cleanser mousse (30 ml) : PKR 650
Clinique even better skin tone correcting moisturizer (15 ml) : PKR 650
Delivery charges were PKR 270 as the owner of this page lives in Karachi and I live in Islamabad so delivery charges vary according to location.


My experience with The Beauty Broadway
Well as far as my experience with this online shopping face book page is concerned I placed my order in mid February. You read it right. At that time I asked the owner about the payment method. She in-boxed me the details that either I can go for easy paisa, UBL omni or bank transfer. I preferred easy paisa as the shop is near my home. I can't tease my family members again and again to use credit cards and transfer the money. Sadly I still don't have a bank account as I am on pocket money (Moment of Silence for a minute ...-_- ) but I am planning to open soon. The owner of the page told me that her limit for easy paisa is over. I am mad after CLINIQUE as I own some really amazing stuff from this brand. After knowing that it's not easy for me to pay I forgot it. 


Then on 28th February I received a message on my cell phone Hey! you never returned. To be very honest I was in a shock for about five minutes. Then I even told her that I backed off because I always prefer easy paisa or COD. I was again in a shock when she told me that the products are still with her. I told her that I will pay the amount tomorrow. On 1st March I made the payment. She dispatched the products on 3rd March and on 4th March I received them.


It still amazes me why she didn't prefer to add these two products in-stock album. There are many girls out there who are mad after this brand. I even don't know the name of owner of this face book page but I am really thankful to her for being so nice and kind. I will definitely place more orders soon....^_^

From Local Store


Facial Sponge: PKR 75
Pond's White Beauty Cleansing milk: PKR 185



Overall I am really happy with these purchases as I will use them on daily basis. I haven't wasted money and it makes me more happy....lol...:)



I will review these products soon. I know this post is late but I hope you enjoyed reading it. I am going to try other online shopping face book pages too and will post about my experience with them. I really enjoyed writing this post because of these fresh and yummy mini pizzas....:D


Thank you for your time.
Stay Blessed....:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment