Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January Haul!

Hello Ladies! Two days ago I went to commercial market only to purchase a face wash but when I reached there I changed my mind and purchased few other items too. As you all know that I have acne prone and sensitive skin therefore I am all the time in search of face washes. These days I am more interested in trying herbal products
and my eyes were on Saeed Ghani products. I have heard and even read a lot about this brand so finally I got my hands on Herbal Skin + soap. Along with this soap I also purchased Dermacos Clarifying Facial Wash. I am already using Dermacos Facial products so this time I wanted to try its face wash too.
Here is a list of what I purchased.
Saeed Ghani Herbal Skin + Soap (Rs 80)
Dermacos Clarifying Facial Wash (Rs 245)
MAC Lustre Lipstick NC43-Replica (Rs 333)
Loreal Lipstick 345-Replica (Rs 333)
Kurta (Rs 1850)
Max Touch Blush on 8/C (Rs 550)
Garnier Fructis Stength and Shine Shampoo (Rs 200)
 Back View

 Front View





I hope you have enjoyed my haul.
Thank you for your time.
Stay blessed....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment