Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser Mousse Hydro-Demaquillante

Hi ladies!
I'm back with my review about my current favorite clinique facial wash. Last month I purchased it so, after using it for about 28 or 29 days, twice a day, I think I am in a position to review it honestly. If you want to know why I love it then read this post properly.

Claims
Clinique Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser is a cream-mousse cleanser that gently and effectively rinses away makeup and sunscreens. It gently delivers comfort to skin with soothing botanicals, leaving skin feeling moist, clean, and fresh. Concentrated into a long-lasting formula, it's a great value, too. This ophthalmologist-tested formula is ideal for dry-combination to oily skin types.

My thoughts and experience
This is actually a makeup remover but I am using it as a face-wash. It comes in a transparent tube with a screw cap. On the back of the tube it is mentioned that it's for normal skin, instructions are given but ingredient list is  missing. It's thick and creamy and I only use a pea sized amount but after mixing it with water it foams up and cleans the face without being harsh. After using it for a month, even my family and friends have noticed a huge difference. It has made my skin a lot clearer, smoother and brighter.

 I use this every day, twice a day and it's great. Believe me, when I received this cleanser I thought it will last only for 15 days but I was so wrong. It can easily last for 2 months or even 3. You can check the pix. These are the latest pix of the tube, after using it for a month. So, the tube lasts a long time which makes it great value for money. I have even noticed a difference in the size of pores but yes, it's not a big difference ( still for me it counts). Dark spots are slowly disappearing. It doesn't over dry the skin and  it removes oil from face perfectly. Even after 5 hours, I don't see oil on my face. Yes, during winters it can be drying for dry skinned beauties.

For my readers I also gave it a try to remove makeup and believe me it removed all traces of makeup. I haven't tried it to remove mascara or eyeliner and I recommend the same to my readers. Don't take it near to your eyes. Other than that, It can easily remove foundation, blush and power.

Pros
  • Lasts for ages
  • Deep cleansing
  • Really efficient at thorough removal of face makeup
  • Makes skin smoother and brighter
  • lathers well
  • No fragrance detected


Cons
  • Not good for dry skin during winters
  • A  little pricey

Availability
You can check my haul post here. You can also get it from other facebook pages like Hash, Rouge, Makeup and Accessories and the list goes on. 

Recommendation 
A big yessssssssssss. 

My Rating
5/5
Thank you for your time.
Stay Blessed.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment