Beauty and Skin Care Tips

MakeYour Life Like a Princess

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Daytime Chic Look

I love this look and the colors
  • Tiffany

Daytime Chic

Daytime Chic

Get the products

  • 24 hours of long-lasting wear.
    L'oreal Infallible Shadow, Golden Emerald, 0.12 Ounce
    Amazon
  • MAC Eyeshadow Texture w/ Box VELVET (V) Intense high colour, yet a soft finish look. A plush velvety look and feel.
    MAC Eye Shadow Texture 1.5 g / 0.05 oz
    Amazon
  • A powder-based Eyeshadow. Extremely soft-textured. Long-wearing. Crease-free colour
    MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso
    Amazon
  • A luxurious powder blush that features a mlange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, sensorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day. Tips and Tricks: Glide brush through color and lightly tap off excess powder.
    MILANI Baked Blush-MLMMBL02 Rose Doro
    Amazon
  • This Product Not Eligible for Priority Shipping
    COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipstick - Temptation
    Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search

Recent Post

Labels

skin care hair care Beauty Products product reviews home remedies Health beautiful glowing skin face care anti-aging skin care beautiful long hair body care hair growth Just Gossip acne skin care soft and shiny hair flawless skin general health tips sunscreen
  • HOME
  • CLEAR SKIN
  • Privacy Policy

Popular Posts

  • Moisturex Emollient, Humectant and Keratolytic Cream {Product Review}
    Ok, so this is something new for most of you, if not all. I wanted to talk about the cream which my mom has been using faithfully since the ...
  • Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser Mousse Hydro-Demaquillante
    Hi ladies! I'm back with my review about my current favorite clinique facial wash. Last month I purchased it so, after using it for a...
  • Tips Enlarge Breasts
    Tips Enlarge Breasts Tips to enlarge and tighten the breast . Who would not want to have big breasts , firm and plump ,...
  • 24 Letter Mantra Products by Sresta Natural Bio Product Limited
    Disclaimers: This is not a brand endorsements or even for that matter a review. I am just recommending a brand which I found useful and bene...
  • Aloevera Scalp Gel for Hair Growth {DIY}
    This is my first DIY which includes essential oils and are the heart and soul of this DIY after the perfume oil DIY . Ingredients Aloevera G...
  • Aloe Veda Herbal Hair Oil {Product Review}
    Price: Rs 125 for 200ml (pretty decent) Ingredients Absolutely love the ingredients!!! Sesame oil is one of my fav oils for hair as its not...
  • Biotique Bio Honey Gel {Product Review}
    In my quest for a natural or herbal face wash, this was one of my tries. So, lets see how it went? Price: Rs 149 for 120ml Ingredients My E...
  • Japanese women beauty secrets
    Want to know the secret of why Japanese women and girls beautiful, cute and clear-clear. Japanese women and Japanese girls are cute it tu...
  • How to make Solid Perfume at home? (Part III) {DIY}
    So, last two weeks I mentioned a little about background in perfume making and how I went about making my first blend . Today, I wanna talk...
  • Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!
    Wish you a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi :) So, do you celebrate it?
Movie Zone. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.