Monday, July 16, 2012

Suggest a powder and foundation brush? {Your Opinion}

Ok, so, everyone, I need opinions from you as to which is a perfect foundation brush and even powder brush. Pocket friendly but good products are more welcome. I did check out TBS powder brush but it costs like 1100 and I was like :/ So, please give your suggestions and also where those products might be available?? I have heard a lot about EcoTools. Where are they available?? Online??

PS: No, I didn't go MIA. In fact, the internet went MIA! And, seriously, I don't know how to treat these two days of silence - I had fun without having the pressure of putting up a post and this affected my routine of writing post in a drastic sense so its feeling really weird writing the post right now :D

Image Courtesy:expertmakeupartist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment