Thursday, January 19, 2012

Green Tea Hair Spray {DIY}

I have been dying to make a hair spray at home because of many many reasons. First, it is free of chemicals and I can use anything I want which will improve the shine, impart a beautiful fragrance and help in its growth. And, I did give this a try. I am not really sure of the results but if not good, they wouldn't turn out to be bad, that's for sure. Green Tea is a versatile ingredient with amazing benefits for hair, skin and health. So, this can double up as a toner too :)

Ingredients
  • 2 tablespoon Green Tea Leaves
  • Distilled Water
  • 1 tablespoon Glycerin
  • 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
  • 25 drops Rosemary Essential Oil (EO)
Method
  • Prepare green tea and set it aside to cool down
  • In a spray bottle (100ml), add glycerin and ACV
  • Add the Rosemary EO
  • Pour the green tea in spray bottle to fill it (I used the Body Shop Aqua Lily Body Mist bottle)
  • Voila!!! Your hair spray is ready and you can use it as a toner too as all the ingredients in it are skin-friendly
What do you think? Pin It

PS: Btw, do you like the new layout??? Hoping that it doesn't hurt your eyes!!! If it does, do tell me. And, another thing was that don't forget to check out the "About Me" page :) And, don't forget to drop your comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment