Monday, July 9, 2012

Earthy Goods Vanilla Patchouli Indulging Handmade Soap {Product Review}

Price: Rs 95 for 100gms (approx.)

Ingredients

Pros
- smell is incredible and uplifting. 
- moisturizing and doesn't leave the skin stretched.  
- love that its a natural soap and has amazing ingredients.
- feels luxurious :)

Cons
- Palm Oil comes from Palm trees which are getting endangered. 
- I don't know if the ingredients are organic.
- melts very soon :(
- the sandalwood powder on one face of the soap bar is very scratchy!!!

My Experience
I love their soaps. They are amazing, moisturizing and smell awesome while they last. My dad also fell in love with the soap. But, yes, one side of this soap has vanilla swirls which are topped with sandalwood powder or may be vanilla bean powder too (it felt like that to me). But, its pretty scratchy on the skin :( 

Otherwise, I would recommend all the Earthy Goods soaps. You should definitely check them out!! I am in love with handmade soaps and am not gonna switch back to the commercially available ones anytime in the future now. Yes, the only problem with handmade soaps is that they melt very easily :(

Availability

Other products from Earthy Goods:
Earth Store Cinnamon Spice, Jasmine Lavender and Mountain Rose
Earthy Goods Forest Honey Nourishing Handmade Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment