Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rose Water with EO twist {DIY}

I did a post recently on how I use essential oils. In that, I had mentioned about a DIY toner which I am currently using. So, let's check out the recipe for it. Again, the heart and soul of the toner is use of EO's. 
yes, it went milky when I added the EO's

Ingredients
  • 100 ml rose water (I used Patanjali Rose Water)
  • 10 drops ylang ylang
  • 10 drops lavender
  • 5 drops neroli
  • 7 drops frankincense
  • 7 drops patchouli
Method: Mix all of them store in a spray bottle. Shake before using. 

How to use?
I use 10 sprays at a time and mostly I use it at night. I collect the product in my palm and then apply it to the face. Then, I nicely slap my face :D Ok, pat the face gently so that the toner is absorbed well. And, voila, I am done!! It moisturises my skin so well and my skin looks really dewy. A perfect one for the hot summers when I hate applying moisturiser to my face coz I feel hot and also, my skin gets oily by morning. But, with this, my skin remains just dewy, glowy and plumped in the morning. And, I am so loving this. Btw, it smells really amazing!!! 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment