Tuesday, December 13, 2011

StyleCraze.com Website Review {Online Shopping}

Home Page which lists almost everything one would need to know 
This is another of the websites but what makes it special? Check out the review. 

Navigation
As you can see, various categories of products are listed
Product Information with suggestions along side
Its simple and easy.

Brands
Brands are listed on the left side. More brands are being added as the site grows.

Checkout and Payment
My Shopping Cart
Provides COD option and free shipping above Rs 250. They also accept credit and debit cards, cheque and demand drafts and net-banking option is also available.
Order Confirmation Message
The site also remembers your order details and helps you track it online which is pretty useful!!!
e-mail confirmation and they had called to confirm the order too!!!
Order Delivery
So, everything done, when and how did I get my products? Well, the website promises 3 days shipping but mine wasn't delivered in 3 days because of the Vega brush I had ordered. Its a fragile item so they decided to deliver it personally which took 2 days more. But, that did not really bother me. Personal service is always welcome. But, otherwise, the service is pretty quick.
That's how my order came - nicely packed!!!
that's the Vega bath brush!!!
that's the rest of my order and with this packaging you can't really expect anything to happen to your order and btw, I have oil also as one of the items but nothing happened to it.
that's the order when opened with thermocols and bubble sheets wrapping the products and the invoice is also there
that's my order and I got a goodie too - the small Jovees sample of its anti-pigmentation blemish cream
I am overall super-excited with the site and hope to see some awesome brands online easily accessible!!!

PS: I was provided discount voucher from the website for the review.

Also Read:

No comments:

Post a Comment