Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Second Birthday!!!

Hey Everyone!!!
Don' forget to sing the birthday song ;P
You know guys, I am such douche bag!!! Today is my blog's second birthday :) And, I had forgotten :O But, now that I am reminded of that, happy birthday to me and this blog and thank you so much everyone for your constant love and support and hope to get in the future too. 

Slowly, I have realized how much this blog has become a part of my life and how much dimension it has added to my monotonous life. And, yup, one more thing, I have created a google plus page for the blog so do visit it and add it to your circles. And, you can find the badge on the right side bar. Please, please, +1 it. That will be really generous of you. 

And, I have made one more change - I have cut short the feeds so those who are subscribed to the blog and love to read the posts in their mails, I am so sorry. And, I hope to see you more on the blog. And, I am adding some new features to the blog's navigation which I hope is perfectly added and becomes successful. Shall keep you posted on that!!!

Love you all,
Swati :)

Update: Check out the new navigation bar and do tell me how you like it???

Image Courtesy: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment