Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blog Awards

This award was presented to me by Ikky of Makeup Monologues. You should check out her blog. Its interesting specially the posts on her pet brother :D He is really cute and he is called by Zorro. Thanks a lot for the award, Ikky :)

Now, these are the rules I have to follow:
  • link back to the person who passed you the award
  • share seven random things about yourself
  • award 15 blogs and let them know about it
Ok, the hardest thing is to write about myself!!! I am really not that fun so it might be pretty boring for you. 
  • I am a die-hard Victorian romance novels fan apart from adoring Agatha Christie and Jane Austen.
  • I have never been able to read 'Gone with the Wind' even though its a classic love story. 
  • I am pretty afraid of public speaking!!!
  • I had never visited a beauty parlor till 2 years back and I still don't get my eyebrows done :O
  • My first crush was Tom Cruise.
  • I never used to like Harry Potter till a year back when my friend showed me the movies forcibly.
  • I had to think for half hour to write the above six points!!!
 Ok, so the hard part over and let us proceed to writing down the blogs. Ok, I would definitely not be able to list down 15 blogs but whichever come to my mind go down here:
I am sorry but I can think of only these blogs right now.So, congratulations to all the bloggers and thanks a lot again, Ik.

No comments:

Post a Comment